As CohnReznick grows, so do our career opportunities. As one of the nation's top Professional Services and Business Advisory firms, we foster teams in Advisory, Assurance, and Tax services that value innovation and collaboration in everything they do!
We currently have an exciting career opportunity for a Tax Manager to join the team in our South FL offices on our Private Client Service team in a Hybrid or Virtual capacity.
This is a virtual position. A virtual position does not require job duties be performed within proximity of a CohnReznick office location. As a virtual employee, you may be required to be present at a CohnReznick office with scheduled notice for client working, team meetings or training.
This position is rooted within the Private Client Services practice with a focus on tax services for Family Offices and UHNWIs. We work with clients to help them achieve their goals around complex financial matters tied to their business, individual and familial needs. The right candidate will own the attributes of executive presence and emotional intelligence, as well as having a growth mindset. They will also be eager to collaborate on client teams, thought leadership, webinars, and seminars while remaining results focused on assisting both internal and external clients in achieving their wide-ranging goals.
YOUR ROLE. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work-Life Blend: Our team members accrue up to 30 days of PTO depending on their level & take advantage of 17 paid holidays including two weeks off a year when all CR Team members take time off together. (July 4th and Thanksgiving week)
- Parental Leave: Our expanded leave is up to 8 weeks following the birth or placement of a child.
- Flexibility: Our team members have options of being fully virtual, hybrid or in the office based on theirs and the business needs. All full time or part time CR team members are offered a home office stipend upon onboarding to help them get setup at home.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Whether it's through participation in our Employee Resource Groups such as CR Blac, CR PRIDE, WomenCAN, VMA, CR Green, Familia@CR or AAPI or through CR Cares, our team members give back to the communities they live and work in.
- Total Rewards: We offer a competitive annual compensation, annual discretionary performance bonus, referral & client bonuses, spot bonus opportunities, 401k match with profit sharing contributions and incentive and support towards achieving the CPA licensure.
- Learning & Development: Our team members have access to learning opportunities focusing on technical, leadership, and success skills that support their growth and career advancement, not to mention the necessary resources to meet their compliance needs.
- Wellness resources: Our virtual care programs such as Headspace, Spring Health, Prevention Cloud, and Peerfit help support our team members' mental and physical well-being.
- Performance Coach: Each CR Team member is aligned to a Performance Coach who will support them in establishing their goals and provide guidance and support along their career path of choice.
- The CR Friend: Your CR Friend will serve as a familiar face when you first join the firm and is someone you can always reach out to.
- CR Together with Purpose: Our workplace strategy aims to create an environment in which we have a regular cadence working at a client's location, our offices and remotely depending on what we need to accomplish, who we need to work with to be successful, and how we will be most productive on a schedule that works best for our clients, teams, and people.
YOUR EXPERIENCE The successful candidate will have:
- Prepares trust, personal, partnership and S Corp tax returns not requiring advanced expertise
- Prepares amended tax returns not requiring advanced expertise
- Responds to tax notices and does initial drafts of any related correspondence required
- Works on client matters while maintaining confidentiality
- Possesses the technical knowledge sufficient to train and supervise entry-level associates
- Establishes proficiency at tax research, including knowledge of the reference sources available to the Firm
- Acquires the skills necessary to develop quality client relationships and loyalty
- Assumes responsibility for completing engagements assigned
- Complies with all professional standards and ethics
- Develops new client contacts and relationships beneficial to the Firm
- Consistently meets established deadlines, ensuring that work/review processes are complete and adequate time has been provided for manager/partner review processes
- Achieves efficiency as measured by actual hours vs. budgeted hours per engagement
- Develops an understanding of the Firm's practices, policies, procedures, and multi-disciplinary services
- 5+ years of work experience in another public accounting firm
- PCS experience required
- Bachelor's Degree required
- CPA or Enrolled Agent licensure required
- Strong experience using Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of tax software such as CCH Axcess
- Exceptional organizational and communication (verbal and written) skills
After reviewing this job posting, are you hesitating to apply because you don't meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that we are less likely to apply to jobs unless we meet every single qualification. At CohnReznick, we are dedicated to building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, so if you're excited about this role but your experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or one of our other roles.
CohnReznick is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive team to drive business results and create a better future every day for our team members, clients, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at CRaccommodation@cohnreznick.com Please note: This email address is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and are not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
CohnReznick does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters unless such recruiters are currently engaged by CohnReznick Talent Acquisition Team by way of a written agreement to provide candidates for a specified opening. Any employment agency, person or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that CohnReznick will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
#LI-DA1 #CB #GD
This job has expired.