Tax Senior Accountant If you are a Tax Accountant with public accounting experience, please read on!
We are one of the Leading, Mid-sized CPA firms in Ohio with over 5 locations across the state and have been in business for the past 30+ years. We've also been ranked "Top Workplace" in Ohio for the past several consecutive years (including 2022) and ranked Top 300 firm by Accounting Today. We are proud to have clients across multiple industries to include Non-Profit, Healthcare, Real Estate, Technology, and Professional services to name a few.
Due to growth, we are excited to add a new Tax Senior Accountant to our team! We are offering flexibility - this position can be hybrid remote or full-time in the office based on your preference & we are also offering full benefits, great company culture, and a competitive comp plan (including annual bonus + profit sharing).
If interested, please apply today or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Top Workplaces 2022 (multiple consecutive years)
- Rated 4.4/5 star reviews on Glassdoor!
- Opportunity for growth/management
- Remote flexibility
What You Need for this Position * Required: *
- At least 3-4+ years of Public Accounting Exp.
- At least 2+ years as an Accountant
- S-Corps, C-Corps, Partnerships, Individual and/or Multi-state tax
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting (or related field)
* Preferred: *
- CPA License / CPA Candidate
What's In It for You - Competitive Comp Plan (Salary + Bonus + Profit Sharing)
- Strong Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- 401K Match & Generous PTO
- Holiday parties, Paid Lunches, & Company-paid trips
- Offering growth opportunities for management
So, if you are a Tax Accountant with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!