Tax Senior If you are a Tax Senior or Supervisor with public accounting experience with clients in healthcare, government OR nonprofits, please read on!
* Hybrid Tax Senior OR Supervisor
Job Title: *Hiring for Senior and Supervisor levels
*Job Location:* Hybrid - Orlando, Tampa or Ft Lauderdale
*Salary:* 90k - 140k depending on experience
We are a CPA firm with over 100 employees that operates mainly in Florida. In addition to sound financial, audit and tax advice, we provide our clients with all levels of business consulting from development and start-up to maturity and expansion.
What You Need for this Position Must have:
- Public Accounting experience
Nice to have experience with:
- Government Clients
- Healthcare Clients
- Nonprofit Clients
What You Will Be Doing - Review financial records, such as prior tax return forms, income statements, and documentation of expenditures to determine forms needed to prepare return
- Review information gathered from taxpayer, such as material assets, income, surpluses, liabilities, and expenditures to verify net worth or reported financial status and identify potential tax issues
- Interview clients to obtain additional information on taxable income and deductible expenses and allowances
- Compute taxes owed and completes entries on tax forms
- Review tax extensions
- Examine and respond to client notices and inquiries from the IRS
- Prepare complex business and personal returns
What's In It for You - Competitive Pay: 90k - 140k depending on experience
- Flexible Hybrid work environment
*So, if you are a Tax Senior or Supervisor with public accounting experience with clients in healthcare, government OR nonprofits, please apply today!*
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!