Tax Senior Manager Based in Nashville, we are a premier Tennessee-based public accounting and consulting firm providing top quality services to a variety of clients in order for them to meet financial challenges and benefit from business opportunities. Through consistently delivering innovative solutions we have been able to successfully evolve into one of the region's leading public accounting firms!!
Our firm wouldn't be where we are today without our top notch employees! In order to attract and maintain the best of the best, we strive to maintain a fun and collaborative work atmosphere and offer many opportunities for advancement for our employees. We provide them with the best resources, growth tools AND work-life balance.
We are currently looking to hire an AMAZING Senior Tax Manager to Shareholder level professional to serve as a critical lead for our Tax department! This position has UNLIMITED growth potential and the opportunity to join an awesome culture!!
Top Reasons to Work with Us - One of the fastest growing CPA firms
- Fast-track to Shareholder
- Many opportunities for career growth
- Ability to work with a variety of clients
- Great culture
- Work-life balance
- Offer a continuous learning platform
What You Will Be Doing As a Senior Tax Manager, you will be responsible for managing and directing client engagements and assignments.
- Direct large engagements and special assignments simultaneously.
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with clients.
- Participate in Business Development efforts.
- Supervise the assignment of duties to Staff and Senior Accountants assigned to the engagement.
- Manage engagements and relationships to ensure that the services and products the firm provides to clients are provided in a timely and efficient manner.
- Ensures adherence to due dates and monitor time budgets.
- Provide advice or research assistance to others.
- Review all working papers and completed returns for compliance.
- Determine fees to be charged for an engagement with approval from client partner.
- Develop and implement tax planning ideas with assistance from other client service executives.
- Obtain an annual utilization budget of 1,600 chargeable hours.
- Develop and train Staff and Senior Accountants.
What You Need for this Position - 5+ years of public accounting experience in tax at a highly regarded firm
- Experience in 1 or All of the following sectors: Real Estate, HNW, Construction and/or Private Equity Funds
- Bachelor's in Accounting or related field
- CPA license
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Ability to develop and mentor staff
- Interest in developing new clientele and expanding existing services
- Effective leadership skills that focus on developing and motivating consultants
- Ability to work with a variety of clients
What's In It for You - Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive medical plan
- Vision, dental, and disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- HSA with firm contribution
- 401(k) plan
- Generous PTO allowance and holidays
- Dry cleaners pick up and return on-site
- Discounted fitness facility memberships
- Paid maternity, paternity and adoptive leave
- Customized learning paths developed with the guidance of our Director of Training
- Coaching and buddy programs
- Paid time off to study for and take the CPA Exam---
- Access to discounted CPA Exam study materials
- Reimbursement for CPA Exam fees when passed
- Bonus for passing the CPA Exam
- Local charity support and considered a leader in community involvement!!
- Employee events, including a summer family outing, Thanksgiving lunch and holiday party
- Complimentary soft drinks, coffee, tea, juices and hot chocolate
- Meals provided during peak season
-Named a "Best Place to Work" by the Nashville Business Journal and a "Best Accounting Firm to Work For" by Accounting today!!
Don't miss out on this great opportunity - apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Vincent Steger
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!