Technology Solutions Analyst - IFM
Job Description Summary
Global Technology Service group, a team of dedicated IT consultants, project managers and business analysts that support our client technology solutions through best-in-class software systems utilizing a service delivery model to deliver value within a clear, consistent and measurable framework. Additionally, we provide assessment, technology roadmap, transition and integration services as well as a continuous improvement-based support model to ensure an ongoing technology investment for the duration of our client relationships.
In support of Global Services, our team provides business development support including solution definition, pricing, technology demonstration and delivery for Strategy and Portfolio Administration Services, Transaction & Project Management Transaction, Facilities (IFM), Space & Occupancy, and Financial Management.
This is a full-time position and can be located anywhere in the United States with the ability to work from home, office or hoteling space as required. Travel is required.
The role of Technology Solutions Analyst - IFM includes the following key responsibilities:
Solution Development for Clients utilizing existing Client infrastructure and software as well as the application of new software technologies and systems integration (as required) to support service delivery and enhance the Integrated Facility Management Program. (IFM)
Solution Implementation Management & Consulting
- Preparation of architectural and data flow diagrams to support the client solution, as required
- Validation with internal Network and Engineering resources, Security & Compliance for any new software, integration or configuration requiring change management
- Working with the business development point of contact, preparation of transition plans & activities
- Preparation of resource requirements, roles & responsibilities for C&W IT, C&W Service Line & Client organizations
- Validation and finalization of account requirements for transition and ongoing support for new clients
activities to ensure successful client delivery including:
Provide Portfolio and Project Management
- Consulting on best practices related to client configuration of business rules and data modelling
- Implementation of business aligned service line framework, processes and procedures, reporting and analytics to support successful delivery
- Facilitate user review and acceptance of application configuration and performance
- Provide training and implementation user support during delivery activities
- Provide guidance and consulting for compliance
activities of client implementation projects including the following
Maintain competency in Technology
- Maintaining accurate client records with weekly status reports and updates
- Vendor management including coordination of system and reporting development oversight and delivery
- Provide support analyst activities including migration of data, integration and report development
- Escalations as necessary to ensure sponsorship and support of "at risk" projects
client applications for consulting, implementation and demonstration capabilities
Compliance Support and Maintenance
- Contribute to the Technology team knowledge base with best practices, lessons learned, concept and solutions documents
- Ability to leverage client applications for demonstration, data modelling and process development with the client implementation team
activities to ensure an audit ready posture
- Participate in IT SOC2 compliance reviews with internal and external parties.
- Support and participate in remediation of control gaps found from SOC2 and ITGC reviews and risk assessments.
- Respond to audit tasks, ensuring deliverables are provided on time
- Train internal teams on audit and compliance requirements, enforcing controls and providing guidance on compliance matters
- Prepare and conduct meetings with peers to ensure project requirements are completed and your portion of the engagement is fully delivered.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with business partners and other team members.
activities to include participation in the following:
- Weekly Business Development discussions to support the BD process and understanding and preparing for maturing accounts
- Provide training to new team members, Business Analysts ongoing
- Managing product knowledge base for implementation and delivery
- Providing Portfolio and Project updates in the Weekly Service Delivery meeting
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
This job has expired.