Test Engineer *100% Remote
Job Title: *Hiring for Test Engineer
*Job Location:* 100% Remote
We have created an Operating System for spacecraft and complex operations. We are an experienced team of engineering and design leaders from SpaceX, Northrop, and Google. Our team worked firsthand on over 100 launches, including training and coordinating operations for multiple astronauts who successfully traveled to space and back. We deliver on the promise of making testing and operations as efficient, error-free, and enjoyable as possible. We just completed our Series A funding at 19 million.
*Our current stack is React, CouchDB, AWS GovCloud, and TypeScript*, but we expect to evolve this stack over time.
Currently, these are some of the challenges we are undertaking:
- Real-time synchronization of data and user interfaces across earth and space
- Visualization of many complex data fields
- Integration of multiple high-bandwidth data streams for real-time processing and display
- Multiple deployment environments including cloud and on-premises
- Mission-critical security and reliability requirements
- Supporting complex workflows and detailed tracking while also maintaining simplicity and delightfulness of user experience
What You Will Be Doing As a Test Engineer, you will:
- Test and certify our web-based operational dashboards, electronic procedure tools, and suite of specialized software solutions to support various space missions
- Organize and run recurring regression, security, design, and accessibility testing
- Analyze and enhance efficiency, stability, and scalability of software systems
- Oversee software QA and user testing
- Sign off on new releases and deployments
- Assess third-party and open source software and develop integrations
What You Need for this Position - Strong foundation in computer science concepts (algorithms, data structures, object-oriented programming, design, testing, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience developing test and quality assurance automation software
- Excitement around our industry (Spacecraft, Launch Vehicles, Transportation, etc.)
- Experience with Automation Frameworks/Testing, Integration Testing, Continuous Integration, and Test Design
- Experience in fast-growing tech startups is a plus
What's In It for You - Work from anywhere!
- Streamlined interview process (3 rounds)
- Competitive pay and benefits
*So, if you are interested in a fully remote Test Engineer position and working in the Space industry and other mission critical operations, please apply today!*
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Nitu Gulati-Pauly
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!