The purpose of the Total Rewards Business Partner is to deliver comprehensive total rewards initiatives and programs that align with the strategic direction of the organization and supports the philosophy of providing total rewards that are attractive, fair, and equitable. This position will collaborate with internal and external partners on the devising of new and existing total reward plans and is responsible for the designing, planning, and implementing of benefits, total wellness, equity, and compensation programs. In addition, the Total Rewards Business Partner are tasked with creating policies and procedures that ensure legal compliance and cost effectiveness to support the business goals. The role will engage in significant relationships with leaders, stakeholders, and vendors to ensure that all programs support efforts to cultivate a diverse, talented, and engaged environment for team members.
The Total Rewards Business Partner is expected to develop, deliver, and communicate total rewards and equity programs that enables Waystar to remain a competitive employer, as well as adhere to guidelines that promote our culture and values.
What you'll be doing:
What we're looking for:
- Conducts analysis of pay competitiveness and pay equity within organization.
- Acts as the primary subject matter expert and go-to person for all compensation and benefits programs. These programs include job leveling, annual merit, internal job moves, bonus programs, health, and wellness.
- Conducts frequent analysis of market midpoint and trends.
- Undertakes job evaluations as needed and recommends individual pay changes for team members.
- Supports the development and integration of new and/or existing rewards programs, policies and procedures to ensure that programs are market competitive, internally equitable, and cost effective.
- Assists in designing comprehensive wellness programs; acting as company wellness champion and program leader, as needed.
- Proactively drives and manages total rewards projects to create a more diverse, inclusive, and equitable work environment for all team members.
- Stays abreast of current and best practice for total rewards and DEI trends, providing advice or recommendations where needed.
- Ability to source and use the most reliable benchmark data to inform total rewards practices.
- Ability to adjust communications to team members of levels and technical abilities, utilizing written and verbal communication skills.
- Expertise in total rewards principles and design.
- Collaborative approach - connects work to others within the business and function to ensure relevance and effectiveness.
- Strong project planning and management skills that allows for effective management of multiple work streams.
- Ability to use data to approach problem solving and to drive decision making, while demonstrating the balance of analytics and empathy when assisting team members.
- Communicates effectively cross-functionally, cross-culturally and across levels.
Waystar provides cloud-based technology that simplifies and unifies healthcare payments. Together, our technology, data and client support streamline workflows and improve financials for our clients, so that they can focus on their patients. We are deeply committed to living out our organizational values: honesty; kindness; passion; curiosity; fanatical focus; best work, always; making it happen; and joyful, optimistic and fun.
Waystar products have won Best in KLAS® or Category Leader every year since 2010 and earned multiple #1 rankings from Black Book™ surveys since 2012. The Waystar platform supports more than 500,000 providers, 1,000 health systems and hospitals, and 5,000 payers and health plans. For more information, visit waystar.com or follow @Waystar on Twitter.
This job has expired.