Together, we move the world-we've been doing it for over 100 years. At MAHLE, as a leading international development partner and systems supplier to the automotive industry, we pursue the objective of making mobility more efficient, more environmentally friendly, more convenient, and more economical. As part of our dual strategy, we are working both on the intelligent combustion engine for the use of hydrogen and other nonfossil fuels and on technologies for fuel cells and e-mobility.
With more than 72,000 employees, MAHLE generated sales of approximately EUR 9,8 billion in 2020 and is represented in over 30 countries with 160 locations, including 12 major research and development centers. Join our MAHLE team! #StrongerTogether
Your Role & Responsibilities
Your Skills & Strengths
- Facilitates/Owns the Certified Trainer program including training and re-certification.
- Training & Recording training for the plant such as Health & Safety, Annual Required Training for all disciplines, and consults on outside training resources. Develops and/or conducts training for a broad and diverse range of topics, from job specific and employee development to environmental and health & safety.
- Conducts 7 Habits Training.
- Schedules and presents training programs such as Leadership Development, OSHA Compliance, Hearing Conservation, etc. Handles the Certified Trainer program, which includes but is not limited to conducting the Certified Trainer courses, conducting Certified Trainer Re-Certification Training, and periodic meetings with Certified Trainers to get feedback on things that need to be changed or updated.
- Ensures the effectiveness of orientation and on-the-job training programs and updates as needed.
- Works with Coaches and Quality Technicians to assure that all operators are adequately trained and that problems are resolved.
- Works with Manufacturing Engineering when new equipment enters the plant to develop Training Check Sheets for the new operation. Engineers provide documentation of any changes to the SOP, AOM, etc. so any associated documents can be updated with the latest changes to the process.
- Works with St. Johns managers to develop department training plans. Holds various training sessions for St. Johns employees on various topics to improve job skills and safety awareness and to achieve legal compliance. Arranges for outside experts and trainers to provide training as needed.
- Works annually to apply for and manage the Going Pro Grant program.
- Keeps appraised of new developments in the training field and attends seminars and classes to improve knowledge and skills. Assists with TS16949 & ISO 14001 audits on training records.
- Assist with most HR functions when needed.
- Bachelor's degree in field of Human Resources, Business Management, Teaching, or related field or commit to obtaining a degree
- Must commit to completing Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training and become certified to conduct 7 Habits training.
- Must be a proficient user of Microsoft Office Products, with emphasis on PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organization
- Must be able to attend meetings, interviews, etc. on other shifts as needed.
- Join a fast paced and exciting manufacturing environment!
In addition to work in a great team, we encourage you to reach your personal potential and through outstanding learning and development opportunities. Exciting assignments and personalized support for your career are available to you.
This job has expired.