Location:Johns Hopkins Intrastaff, Bethesda, MD 20814
Category:Allied Health/Clinical Professional
Johns Hopkins Intrastaff is the internal staffing agency for the Johns Hopkins Health System and partner hospitals, providing temporary support to a variety of the Johns Hopkins locations. Our employees are the strength of our service. Intrastaff is unique because it's one of the very few agencies where a person has the benefit of being a temporary employee and also feels like a member of a large organization. Working at Hopkins means joining a culturally diverse team that includes some of the best nurses, physicians and allied health professionals in the world. Directly or indirectly, you will have exposure to cutting-edge technology and groundbreaking medical research.
Johns Hopkins Medical Imaging in Bethesda, MD is looking to hire an Ultrasound Technologist, Breast Sonographer.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30am-5pm
Performs diagnostic sonographic and interventional procedures in the department or on the units under the general supervision of the Chief Imaging Technologist and with the assistance of a Physician or a Senior Sonographer.
- Consistently selects appropriate equipment and protocol required for patient's exam when considering patient's age and development and study requested according to established guidelines.
- Routinely maneuvers patient into optimal position(s) according to established guidelines.
- Consistently demonstrates appropriate knowledge of normal and abnormal anatomy by obtaining complete series of diagnostic, quality images within an agreed upon time frame per protocol.
- Routinely and accurately obtains reproducible measurements needed per protocol using established manual or computerized methods.
- Consistently provides interpreting physician with completed study and preliminary findings.
- Regularly adheres to new and/or revised aseptic technique procedures and protocols.
- Provides ultrasound guidance for basic invasive procedures.
- High School diploma or equivalent including successful completion of an approved curriculum in diagnostic sonography.
- Registration by The American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) is required.
- CPR BLS certification required.
- At least one year of Breast Sonography experience is required.
- Requires a thorough knowledge of anatomy, physiology and pathology as related to the position.
- Requires knowledge of sonogram protocols in performing examinations.
- Ability to use all necessary equipment to obtain and document a complete examination.
- Ability to perform sonography and measurements required for a diagnostic sonography examination.
- Require interpersonal and communication skills to interact with interpreting physicians, medical staff, patients, visitors and other employees.
Johns Hopkins Health System and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Apply To apply, visit https://jobs.hopkinsmedicine.org/job/ultrasound-technologist-breast-sonographer-allied-health-clinical-professional-us-md-bethesda-johns-hopk-2984-c94d1/
Copyright ©2022 Jobelephant.com Inc. All rights reserved.Posted by the FREE value-added recruitment advertising agency
This job has expired.