Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
- Work Safely, Obeying all Plant Rules & Procedures.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work place for your assigned areas.
- Move controls to drive lift truck to transport materials.
- Move levers and controls to operate lifting devices to load, unload, transport, stack materials
- Perform routine maintenance on vehicle, such as cleaning, lubricating, recharging / changing batteries and complete daily vehicle condition report.
- Deliver needed materials to manufacturing floor locations.
- Retrieve supplies from supply room as directed by crew leader
- Obtain cardboard for bays using red cardboard carts and refill as needed.
- Waste Tubs Handling- Attaching labels, emptying and replacing bins
- Follow all procedures for strapping, wrapping and moving bale to appropriate location.
- Follow all procedures for using baler and compressing material into bale
- Use computer for scanning, data entry, and printing labels/tickets
- Follow all procedures for operating stretch wrap machine
- Read/write English and proficient in performing basic math calculations
- Successful completion of all on the job training
- Proven safety performance in past job positions
- Good work and attendance records
- Successful completion of all required health and environmental safety training
- Good oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with others.
- Ability to follow simple verbal and written instructions
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.