Description: Our client is currently seeking a UX/UI Design Engineer
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Create user journeys, wireframes, detailed UX flows, and pixel perfect screens.
- Create prototypes that show full experiences and micro interactions.
- Work closely with user research, product management, and engineering.
- Build consensus and balance different priorities while dealing with ambiguity.
- Develop a deep understanding of our users.
- Develop a point of view on where the area you are working on should go and how that relates to the rest of the portfolio.
- Effectively communicate your ideas to a range of stakeholders and audiences through presentation and storytelling.
What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily responsibilities?
- Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques
- Experience with a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Axure, Invision, XD, etc.
- Experience designing for mobile, touch, voice and web.
- Visual design expertise demonstrated through mockups and style guides
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a collaborative team and working directly with developers for implementation of designs