Ventrac - Laser Unloader
$2,500 hiring bonus! $500 at 30 days, $1,000 at 90 days, $1,000 at 180 days of employment!
- WILLING TO TRAIN!
- WORK MONDAY - FRIDAY ONLY
- EXCELLENT, AFFORDABLE BENEFITS: MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, ETC.
- 401K RETIREMENT SAVINGS WITH COMPANY MATCHING FUNDS
M-F 2:30PM-12AM, hours may vary with overtimeStarting Pay: $16-17/hour (+ $1.50 shift premium!)Summary:
This general labor position includes punching out and stacking laser parts and putting them away accordingly by work center.Position Responsibilities:
- Unloading laser cut parts
- Stacking and counting like pieces
- Make sure parts are to quality
- Buff imperfections out of parts
- Put parts away in the proper locations
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent school with relevant work experience
- Ability to read tape measure
- Ability to safely operate forklift and overhead hoist in a safe and orderly manner
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
This job has expired.