***$1,500 SIGNING BONUS OFFERED!***
Our hospital is VERY family oriented. The staff gets along well and a great culture is important! Continued training is provided. We are respected in the community, have a large, new break room, and have a HUGELY appreciated work/life balance with almost no weekend hours! *COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION!* SIGNING BONUS PAID WITHIN 60 DAYS OF YOUR EMPLOYMENT! Please give us a call to learn about our hospital located in Pike Creek, Delaware.
We are seeking an experienced Veterinary Assistant or Technician to join our team.
The successful candidate will be a believer in the possibilities of high quality veterinary medicine and patient care-with the expertise and technical know-how to make them happen.
In this position you will be supporting our Doctors and Technician team by creating a positive, low-stress atmosphere for our clients and patients. Duties will include:
• Maintaining medical records.
• Filling prescriptions. Possible surgical assistant duties.
• Performing laboratory work and diagnostic imaging.
• Providing compassionate care and a home away from home for boarded and hospitalized pets.
At VCA, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth.
• You will enjoy exposure to a diverse and stimulating caseload, employ the most advanced imaging and monitoring tools, and tap into the expertise of more than 4,500 doctors, including 600+ boarded specialists.
• You will sharpen your skills-and even learn some new techniques-and explore career options that only VCA can offer, such as continuing education, transfer, specialization, and leadership opportunities.
We offer competitive compensation and great benefits for eligible employees, including medical/dental, generous personal pet care discounts and more!
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans Disabled.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!