Veterinary IT Systems Administrator If you are a Veterinary IT Systems Administrator with experience, please read on!
We are a network of over one hundred individual veterinary hospitals and clinics dedicated to caring for all kinds of service and companion animals. We are rapidly growing the of veterinary hospitals under our name and our internal software and IT teams. Our focus in the Information Technology department is to leverage technology to improve the efficiency, security, and usability of our systems both in the hospitals and in the corporate support center. Our small team is passionate about enabling users throughout the company with technology that allows them to do their best work.
What You Will Be Doing - Assist in configuring, and supporting all core aspects of hospital specific software (PIMS, imaging, etc.)
- Troubleshoot and maintain a wide variety of veterinary industry software
- Act as primary internal IT contact for PIMS transitions
- Provide escalation support for Service Desk issues
- Support Security and Compliance
- Provide clear and concise documentation
- Perform analysis of system needs; contribute in the integration and installation of products and services./
- Coordinate with third party support services such as local IT/MSP providers/
- Contribute to company policies and training materials
- Document work in ticketing system, wiki, etc.
What You Need for this Position - 3+ years experience with veterinary IT systems support
-Experience with a variety of software commonly used in the veterinary industry
- Experience with on-prem to cloud migrations
- Experience with FreshService or other ITSM software
- Experience supporting proprietary software (i.e. ERM, PIMS, Xray imaging)
- PIMS: Cornerstone, ezyVet, Instinct, Avimark, etc.
- Others: VetSuccess, RocketPACS,
- Understanding of networking technologies and security
- MSP experience
- Virtualization experience (hypervisor management, guest management, VDI)
- Other industry certifications (Cisco, VMware, CompTIA, LPIC, etc.)
- Experience with multi-site network administration (healthcare, retail)
What's In It for You - Competitive Base Salary: $80,000 - $120,000 (DOE)
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible PTO
So, if you are a Veterinary IT Systems Administrator with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Brandon Solano
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!