JOIN OUR FAMILY!
Are you looking to be a part of a hospital team that feels like family, while having the support and resources to push your career forward? If so, we would love to connect with you! VCA Becker Animal Hospital and Pet Resort in San Antonio, Tx is seeking a Veterinary Technician to join our one-of-a-kind 14-doctor GP/ER practice!
Our state of the art hospital has been serving the city of San Antonio for over 20 years. We are a unique 24/7 hybrid practice, offering general wellness care, emergency services, grooming and resort style boarding. Our large diverse veterinary team offers 100+ years of veterinary experience combined! VCA Becker Animal Hospital and Pet Resort provides veterinary care to our Fiesta locals and surrounding area including Laredo, Del Rio, Austin and any traveler passing through.
At VCA Becker Animal Hospital and Pet Resort, you can be the Veterinary Technician you have always wanted to be! We have a unique culture in our hospital that values each person's individual skill and personality. There's something special about you and we are excited to learn more! Whether you are an experienced Veterinary Technician looking for the next step in your career or a new graduate seeking mentorship, our team is ready to partner with you.
Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
• VCA hospitals are former private-practices that retain the spirit that made them successful
• Access to the people and financial resources of a large veterinary community
• Network of 4,500+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists
• Largest provider of Private Practice Internships and Residencies in the U.S.
• WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Technicians
• Robust Clinical Studies program
• Opportunities to give back through strong Shelter partnerships and VCA Charities
VCA adds value to your compensation package with the following:
Compensation based on experience: $18-$20
• Competitive wage
• Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
• Opportunity to teach and mentor
• Life and Long Term Disability insurance
Ready to be part of a team that feels like family? Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you soon.
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans Disabled.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!