SGS is the world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 89,000 employees, SGS operates a network of over 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world.
Working closely with Chief Financial Officer for the North America Market, he VP, Financial Operations will be responsible for oversight of the financial operations activities in support of the business like pricing, billing, credit collection, AP and AR activities with the objective to optimize pricing, net working capital, establishing a great culture of business support. The VP, Financial Operations will be responsible for the innovation and transformation of the processes in billing and collection, leveraging new technologies.
QualificationsEducation and Experience
- Overall responsible for improving working capital and pricing activities across the North America organization.
- Oversee the AP and AR service center.
- Oversee the payroll processes.
- Responsible for pricing policy and initiatives across North America with the objective to ensure the best pricing is always applied for the diverse services.
- Responsible to improve billing and collection processes to achieve the best net working capital
- Responsible to improve the processes for AR activities to quickly allocate cash to invoices.
- Responsible to oversee payments to vendors in the agreed time and precisely, improving approval processes and PO number generation together with the procurement department.
- Hires, develops, and manages directors, managers, and staff
- Overall responsible for the continuous innovation in the financial operation and improvements for efficiency.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or accounting; (Required)
- 10+ years of related experience. (Required)
- Experience managing shared services. (Required)
- Experience in Billing, Collection, AR, and AP processes. (Required)
- Experience in process improvements and continuous innovation. (Required)
This job has expired.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Strong quantitative and analytical capabilities, and extensive experience with financial planning, forecasting, modeling, and data analysis.
- Strong management experience.
- Track record of process improvements and policy implementation.
- Dynamic and customer-service driven with excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Must be solution minded, creative, and adapt easily to change. Ability to function in a fast paced, unstructured, entrepreneurial environment a must.
- Strong interpersonal skills.