Kitsap Credit Union is hiring a full-time, salaried, hybrid work eligible Vice President of Digital Experience to work out of our Bremerton Harborside corporate office in beautiful Kitsap County Washington. This position is responsible for developing and overseeing an aligned strategy across all digital member touchpoints. This role will partner with key stakeholders to review, prioritize, and make recommendations to enhance digital experience that will drive efficiencies, streamline processes, and create solutions for member pain points. This position will collaborate with IT and Marketing to ensure both brand and technology protocols are supported.
Seniority level: Leadership
Reports to: SVP, Chief Operations Officer
Employment Type: Full-time, salaried
Working hours: Monday through Friday
Job Functions: Digital Channel Experience, Strategic Planning, Analysis
Typical Job Duties
This role may be right for you if
- Creates, plans, and executes strategies and initiatives that deliver seamless digital experiences in both Retail and Business online environments
- Works with leaders of business units to prioritize and recommend solutions to address gaps in service, product, or experience through all member touchpoints
- Develops and maintains digital channel strategies to have KCU positioned for current and future digital experience needs of the organization
- Works with executive stakeholders and appropriate Committees to align product roadmaps with business needs
- Facilitates regular meetings of the Digital Strategy Team to assess requests for new opportunities, enhancements, and resources by prioritization of ROI, strategic priority and/or impact on member experience
you enjoy being innovative and staying up to date on and implementing new and emerging technologies to accelerate organizational change. You pride yourself on your proven track record to drive key performance indicators (KPIs). Your previous employers are impressed by how you leverage your budgeting and operational expertise, and your previous co-workers talk about your ability to elicit feedback for continuous improvement and make impactful efficiencies. Your friends consider you a great coach and leader, and your family is proud of your ability to see the big picture impact on small changes to influence decision-making. Basic Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, or equivalent education and experience
- Ten plus years of related work experience
- Five plus years of experience in a digital management role in a financial institution, digital, retail, or digital agency environment
- Minimum five years of people management/leadership experience
- Master's Degree in Business Administration or similar
- Experience developing digital experience roadmaps
- Experience in strategically communicating and presenting digital roadmaps
Kitsap Credit Union requires new hires to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to starting work. The CDC defines "fully vaccinated" as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. Kitsap Credit Union will require proof of vaccination and consider requests for exemption from this requirement during the offer phase as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs where the accommodation would not cause Kitsap Credit Union undue hardship or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others.
******Employment is contingent upon satisfactory credit, background, and reference checks. Kitsap Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.All qualified applicants for employment will receive consideration without regard to sex, marital status, race, color, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other protected status.******
This job has expired.