Are you looking for more?
At Mohawk Industries, we're committed to more - more customer solutions, more process improvements, more sustainable manufacturing and more opportunities for our team.
As a Fortune 500, global flooring leader with some of the best-known brands in the industry, Mohawk is a great place to start or develop your career with an emphasis on more of what's important to you. Whether you want to lead more, innovate more, learn more or create more, you can find your more with Mohawk.
*** 3rd Shift Hours: 10 pm to 6 am Sunday through Thursday ***
- Perform pre-operational safety checks and complete a vehicle inspection report before operating equipment
- Recharge the lift truck battery or replace/refuel the propane tank
- Unload goods from storage areas, bin locations, or trailers
- Understand and follow instructions given by the onboard RF unit
- Correctly operate the hand-held scanning device
- Manually load/unload pad or other materials not designed to be handled by forks or pole
- Follow all established standard operating procedures
- Perform general housekeeping duties as necessary
- Perform other tasks assigned by management
- Previous warehouse associate experience is preferred.
- Must be able to sit, stand, reach, bend, and twist without restrictions.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods.
- Must be able to lift 80 lbs. several times a shift.
- Vision must be correctable to 20/40.
- Will be required to climb on and off a lift truck numerous times a shift.
- Must be able to load and unload pad materials without restriction
- Ability to operate all types of lift truck equipment in the assigned facility and pass the lift truck certification process.
- Must be able to read and write in English
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision in a team; work well with others and must show enthusiasm, initiative and pride in work
- Written communication, organizational skills, and problem-solving capabilities, detail-oriented and the ability to communicate with others
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions and interpret department operating standards
- Ability to communicate in standard English to understand and follow verbal or written instructions and to keep simple records and make reports.
Perform various functions in support of warehouse operation, including shipping, loading, and delivery of flooring products. The position requires multiple skills and extensive knowledge of warehouse functions and operations.EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Mohawk Industries is a leading global flooring manufacturer that creates products to enhance residential and commercial spaces around the world. Mohawk's vertically integrated manufacturing and distribution processes provide competitive advantages in the production of carpet, rugs, ceramic tile, laminate, wood, stone and vinyl flooring. Our industry-leading innovation has yielded products and technologies that differentiate our brands in the marketplace and satisfy all remodeling and new construction requirements. Our brands are among the most recognized in the industry and include American Olean, Daltile, Durkan, IVC, Karastan, Marazzi, Mohawk, Mohawk Home, Pergo, and Quick-Step. During the past decade, Mohawk has transformed its business from an American carpet manufacturer into the world's largest flooring company with operations in Australia, Brazil, Canada, Europe, India, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Russia and the United States.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.Nearest Major Market:
This job has expired.