Warehouse Customer Service Representative If you are a Warehouse professional with experience in Customer Service , please read on!
* Job Title:* Warehouse Customer Service Rep
* Location:* Inglewood, CA
* Salary:* $50k-$55k DOE
*Requirements:* HS Diploma/GED, 2yrs Experience in Similar Positions
This would be an amazing opportunity for you if you are looking for a role that will provide professional growth, new challenges yet balanced with great culture and quality of life! Are you ready to join an Industry Leader and show us what you have?
Top Reasons to Work with Us - We've been around for 100 years and are at the Top of our Industry and aren't going anywhere
- We Treat our employees as family, and offer training and opportunities to grow within our company
- Competitive Pay, Benefits, and Extras!
What You Will Be Doing - You will assist the shipping manager weighing, labeling, and shipping items, all unpacking, transporting and sorting new shipments on a daily/weekly basis
- You will also handle customer service, by Interacting, coordinating, and assisting with customers
- Interact and support with and assist regional sales managers and manufacturer representatives.
What You Need for this Position What you Need
- HS Diploma or GED
- 2yrs experience in similar roles
- Ability to Lift 50lbs if needed, and be on feet for large portions of the day
- Fork Lift Certified
What's Nice to Have
- Bilingual is a plus!
- High Standards of your performance!
What's In It for You - Competitive Salary $50-$55k
- Great Benefits!
- Room for Growth and Advancement!
So, if you are a Warehouse Customer Service Representative with experience, please apply today!
--- Must be vaccinated against Covid-19 ---
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Add your resume to our resume database that can be searched by employers looking to hire!
Stay up to date with job alerts! Customize your alerts based on a specific area, category and receive weekly updates!