Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
Dal-Tile is currently seeking an exceptional Warehouse Associate /Truck Driver to join our TEAM! As the Warehouse Associate /Truck Driver will performs a variety of material handling duties associated with the warehouse, with backup local truck driving duties as well.
The Warehouse Associate II /Truck Driver performs a variety of material handling duties associated with the warehouse, with backup local truck driving duties as well
Major Function and Scope
Warehouse Duties 90%
- Performs a variety of warehouse duties such as pull/assemble customer orders, check outbound orders for accuracy and completeness, inventory stock checks, restock and label vendor product, maintain displays (tools, caulk, etc.), move, store, and replenish material, and conduct daily cycle counts.
- Performs receiving duties such as receive and unload inbound material, process inbound shipments, stock material, process customer returns and notify management of damaged shipments for freight claims.
- Maintains clean and organized facility by sweeping, trash removal, etc.
- May wait on customers and prepare sales slips.
- Maintains a safe working environment by obeying all safety rules as outlined in the Safety Program and by reporting all accidents, unsafe conditions and acts to Management.
- Flexibility in covering the
Local Truck Driver Duties 10%
Experience and Knowledge Required
- Delivers and unloads product orders at designated SSC's, customers and job sites.
- Processes delivery paperwork and COD payments.
- Maintains driving record truck log.
- Ensures routine truck maintenance is performed.
- Performs necessary warehouse tasks in conjunction with deliveries such as pulling/assembling orders and loading delivery truck.
- Performs other related duties as required.
HS diploma or equivalent experience.
Must have a Class B CDL or Class A CDL (Commercial Driver's License). **Equipment Operated is a Straight Truck**
Must be able to pass a DOT pre-employment drug screen and physical.
Must be able to pass a skills test (road test).
Good driving skills; customer service skills, math skills; safety conscious.
Must be a certified forklift operator.
Must have a minimum of 6 months verifiable commercial driving experience (in a straight truck OR tractor & semi-trailer Other Pertinent Job Information
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, use hands, and reach with hands and arms. The associate is required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate may be required to sometimes sit, climb or balance. The associate may lift and/or move up to 80 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The associate is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The associate may be exposed to a wide range of temperatures. The noise level is usually loud. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don't Work participant.