About Working at Commerce
Wouldn't it be great to build your career at a bank that's known for helping people with their financial challenges? That's exactly what you'd be doing when you join the team at Commerce Bank. We're looking for teammates who are ready to do whatever it takes to help our customers with their everyday financial needs. You'd be helping yourself too, because Commerce has a tradition of recognizing and rewarding team members for their talent, skills and contributions.
No wonder we've been an industry leader for over 155 years and have developed a reputation as a great place to work in the financial services world. If you'd like to be a part of a team and culture that is respected by its peers and in your community, we should talk. We're always looking for the best and brightest.
Since 1906, Commerce Trust, a division of Commerce Bank, has been a leading provider of investment management, financial planning, trust and private banking services. Commerce Trust provides a full range of wealth and investment planning services to individuals and institutions. We build a comprehensive team around our client's unique personal and financial situation, managing their wealth and helping them achieve their long-term goals. Commerce Trust received the 2019 Highly Commended Private Wealth Manager Award (Over $5 Billion) by Private Asset Management and 2021 Global Finance's Best Private Banking Award for the Midwest Region. Commerce Trust administers over $57 billion in total client assets.
About This Job
The main purpose of this job is to provide general administrative support to one or more individuals at supervisory to middle level management
Knowledge Skills & Abilities Required
- Compose correspondence of a highly confidential and complex nature; use a high level of tact & integrity due to frequent senior level contacts; exercise considerable independent judgment
- Perform a wide range of advanced administrative support duties of highly responsible, complex, confidential nature; support individuals at a senior, executive level
- Keep organized department records and ensure departmental efficiencies
- Compile complex information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials such as preparing charts, graphs, tables, etc.
- Create, maintain and edit documents, spreadsheets, files, and presentations
- Prepare routine correspondence and correspondence of a more confidential and complex nature
- Schedule appointments, screen phone calls, take messages and make travel arrangements
- Regular communication and interaction with customers and team members
- Manage and maintain accounts and internal databases containing confidential information and analyze complex information requests
- Coordinate activities and complete special projects
- Perform administrative duties, including; greeting guests entering the office, coordinating meetings and events, championing technology needs and repairs for conference rooms, handling daily mail and shipping needs, maintaining office and cafeteria supplies coordinating with facilities manager
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education & Experience
- Strong knowledge of standard office management equipment, systems and procedures
- Strong informal leadership skills
- Exercise independent judgment and take action under minimal supervision
- Motivated and organized self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Inquisitive, agile and strong team player with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to remain adaptable and resilient to all situations with an optimistic outlook and cast a positive shadow that is aligned with our culture and Core Values
- Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience required, Associate's degree preferred
- 4+ years related experience in an office environment required
- 2+ years work experience in a financial institution highly preferred
Location: Address TBC, Naples, Florida 34103
This job has expired.