Job ID: 427319
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH company, has united the Carson®, Christy®, and Synertech® brands to form the largest manufacturer of plastic, polymer, and concrete utility enclosure products serving the municipal water, irrigation, electric, communications, and transportation markets. OES has 11 manufacturing and distribution centers strategically located across the U.S. and Canada.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
Job Description Summary
The Production Worker ensures the safe and efficient production of molded OES products within customer specifications and prepares products for shipping.
- Reviews the production specifications of each product SKU scheduled for production prior to shift and asks clarifying questions
- Removes product from machine in adherence with machine cycle time to maintain scheduled production
- Trims, files or cuts excess flash from the product using required tools in accordance with product specifications
- Inspects each piece to ensure that it meets quality standards and customer specifications
- Advises a supervisor of product quality issues, packing damage or inconsistencies in a timely manner to limit production loss
- Installs or assembles any additional component in accordance with order specifications
- Maintains a high level of awareness of surroundings and communicates issues or concerns that could potentially interfere with production or create an unsafe work environment
- Labels, packages, and stacks finished product in preparation for transfer to shipping
- Adheres to all established safety procedures and advise supervisor of any potential safety hazards or concerns
- Maintains a clean and organized workstation always to ensure the safety of self and others
Required Training or Certifications
- Ability to communicate verbally or in writing
- Ability to display safety orientation
- Relevant vocational training or certification (desired)
- Proficient in: Putty knife, Safety knife, Rasp, Drills and hammers, and Pneumatic cutters
What CRH Offers You
- This job involves the following physical demands: Walking, climbing stairs/ladders, standing, climbing, bending, stretching, and using hands and fingers to hold, grasp, push, and lift items
- Lifting requirements are generally up to 40 pounds maximum
- Environmental conditions involve limited outdoor work; indoor work is generally warm during summer months
- Job responsibilities involve occasional use of cleaning chemicals
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Jul 7, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Toledo Job Segment:
Industrial, Chemical Engineer, Manufacturing, Engineering
This job has expired.