Product Manager II, Clinical Learning
Do you enjoy collaborating across teams to build and deliver products that make a difference?
Would you enjoy crafting innovative products for our customers?
About our Team
Our team supports customer-facing product owners in delivering technology solutions across the full healthcare continuum. We help accelerate time-to-market and produce innovative products that make a difference. Our products and services are designed to help healthcare professionals improve clinical outcomes at every stage of the patient journey.
About the Role
As a Product Manager, you will help define the roadmap and vision for platforms within Elsevier's Clinical Learning product portfolio. You will work closely with customer-facing product owners, technology teams, and external partners to realize the strategy. You will be collaborating directly with the Director of Product Management and internal and external stakeholders.
- Working as a part of Agile development squads to implement successful solutions that deliver customer value and meets business objectives
- Maintaining a solid knowledge of use-cases across our portfolio to understand customer needs, requirements and potential solutions
- Collaborating with teams and stakeholders to seek feedback on priorities to help shape innovative solutions for complicated design challenges
- Partnering with customers and customer-facing product owners to develop the platform vision and roadmap
- Evangelizing and championing the product vision and objectives to stakeholders
Work in a way that works for you
- Have solid experience in Product Management
- Demonstrate experience in leading product life-cycle strategy and planning, including the release of multiple, integrated products and features
- Show excellent written, verbal and presentation skills including communicating complex content to a range of audiences
- Have a natural ability to engage, influence and build relationships with stakeholders and teams across the business and externally
- Be able to adapt and flex to deliver multiple priorities in a rapidly changing product environment
We promote a healthy work/life balance across the organisation. With an average length of service of 9 years, we are confident that we offer an appealing working prospect for our people. With numerous wellbeing initiatives, family leave and tuition reimbursement, we will help you meet your immediate responsibilities and long-term goals.
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to help you succeed. Here, you will find an inclusive, agile, collaborative, innovative and fun environment, where everyone has a part to play. Regardless of the team you join, we promote a diverse environment with co-workers who are passionate about what they do, and how they do it.Working for you
At Elsevier, we know that your wellbeing and happiness are key to a long and successful career. These are some of the benefits we are delighted to offer:
• Comprehensive, multi-carrier health plan benefits
• Disability insurance
• Dependent Care and Commuter Spending Accounts
• Life and Accident Insurance
• Retirement Benefits (Salary Investment Plan/Employer Stock Purchase Plan)
• Modern Family Benefits, including adoption and surrogacyAbout Us
A global leader in information and analytics, we help researchers and healthcare professionals advance science and improve health outcomes for the benefit of society. Building on our publishing heritage, we combine quality information and vast data sets with analytics to support visionary science and research, health education and interactive learning, as well as exceptional healthcare and clinical practice. At Elsevier, your work contributes to the world's grand challenges and a more sustainable future. We harness innovative technologies to support science and healthcare to partner for a better world.Join Us
Are you ready to help us progress science and health? Our technology leads to innovation, so join a forward-thinking digital business that is tackling world-scale challenges and align your ambitions with our passion for driving global knowledge-sharing.
Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual should please contact email@example.com or if you are based in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
This job has expired.